Montag, 16. Februar 2015

Eyecatchers; Oh Crap. Pinch Me, Is This A Dream?

Thanks Instagram for ruining my life. Unsuspectingly scrolling through random pictures and out of nowhere hit by THIS:


No not the shoes, the skirts! I totally went crazy, all I have ever been dreaming of: tulle, mesh, midi, pleated, clean, subtle in the most dramatic way possible. And then I looked at the caption. @wmag postet about Dior's Spring Couture Collection 2015. 

Dior. Crap. Haute Couture. Oooh crap. 
I could buy a house, a car, a new bike (more like two), travel for a year, get all my tattoos at once OR I could buy this dream of a skirt. LOOK AT THIS! Stuff had me like:





Source: style.com

Pure Dream. Pure DREAM! I need to win the lottery. Or a sugar daddy. Aaaaw yeah! 
I'll just ignore the fact that I think normal people could never get a hand on couture collections anyway. This probably is the highest level of first world problems I ever experienced, but also the highest level of objectophilia sooo...yeah.

And right at the very moment when I comforted myself with 'you don't have the appropriate shoe for this kind of skirt anyway...', Instagram came up with Topshop Unique's Spring Summer '15 Collection:

C'mon, really?! One prettier than the other.

You sure Marc Zuckerberg can't read minds or stuff? Damn it.

Love, 
pwp

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...